Skip to main content

Pictures!!

Hello! Sydney again. I know I posted just the other day, but I wanted to share some pictures from Japan!! I won't talk too much, but will explain all the pictures! Hope you enjoy!!

This is Koshien Stadium, a baseball stadium in Nishinomiya. I really, really want to go here! So far Mana and I have only been outside of the stadium!

These are some of Mana's friends. They're so incredibly nice and funny! 

Taken around the same time as the picture above this one, this is from lunch. The girls that sit with me and Mana wanted to see if I had any attractive male friends. My friend Jacob wanted me to show his pictures to all the girls, so I did. They all thought he was very attractive.

This was after school on Friday. We were comparing hamburger sizes in America vs. Japan!

This is from the Welcome Party that happened last night! I got to see one of my closest friends, Valerie Michiko Lewington last night since she was one of the students apart of the exchange program last night. Camille, Amaya, and I did get to meet these people from Spokane who attended the party. It felt kind of weird being able to speak full English and use slang.

Here is Ryosuke, Amaya, and I! Ryosuke is Camille's host brother.

Here is a picture I took with Valerie. We were talking about how it still doesn't feel real that we were seeing each other face to face. 

My host sister Mana and I! I'm so happy she is my host sister!! 

This was a pretty cool sight to see. Mana's mom and I were taking a taxi home from the party when I saw this. I asked what it was and my host mom said that it is an arcade. It was pretty cool! 

Anyways, that's all for today! I'm starting to finally get some sleep now so I feel a lot more rested than I did those first few days, so next time I will hopefully be able to write more!

Until next time! 

Comments