Skip to main content

First full week

My first weekend in Japan was great! The perfect combo of going out and resting at home.

Saturday we went to the grocery store and Daiso. Then out to udon.

That evening we had the welcome party and I got to see my friend Mana! She was an exchange student a few years ago and I'm glad to have seen her again.

Sunday we went to the Ghibli Museum in Kobe. The line was L O N G. We got there early and it only took 30 minutes to get in. It was super cool to see art from an artist I admire. Plus, Ghibli is arguably the best movie studio ever.
After the museum we went to lunch and ate Kobe beef. I've never had something so amazing. It's expensive but honestly worth it. After lunch we went to get a yukata. The rest of the day was naps and cooking.

School is very definately a pattern and sometimes I want to sleep. But today we had a class full of babies and it was my dream.

The school festival is next week and we have dance practice every day. Except not today because it's raining.

I rode home in that rain, do not recommend doing that.

Comments