Skip to main content

Day 3!!!

Hello! Sydney here. It is our 3rd day in Japan! And our second full day. It honestly still doesn't even feel real at all. It's kind of strange. I've realized I can write Japanese way, wayyyy better than I can speak it. I've been trying my best to speak in Japanese but it is so incredibly hard.

Something else that is hard, is that I am having a bit of a difficult time adjusting to everything. I end up going to bed around 9-9:30, and waking up around 3-4. I am extremely exhausted. Jet lag is death itself. As I am writing this, my eyes are starting to feel heavy and honestly it makes me very upset.

 I love my exchange sister, Mana. She is so nice and sweet. She's very smart and talented too. It's kind of hard though because after I go to bed, she is coming home from her part-time job.

As a class we are working on our school festival production, our performance will be us dancing to a song called Biohazard. It's only day 2 of the dance, but I am getting a hang of it.

I am also having another problem. I'm having extremely hard with my stomach. My stomach is all messed up and is actually in pain.

Alright so I am actually falling asleep. So I am going to head to bed! Good night! More info will come!! I really hope my stomach is better tomorrow.

Well goodbye for now!!

Comments